Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is…his good, pleasing and perfect will.
“The best of all is, God is with us.”
“But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.”
The problem is that this whole idea is predicated on several problematic assumptions. Among them are that:
1. Women never hit anyone, including men.
2. Hitting women is somehow worse than any other forms of unilateral violence (e.g., women hitting men, men hitting weaker men, or adults hitting children).
3. Women never provoke men, with inflammatory actions that—while not violence per se—are designed to elicit a reaction, humiliate them, or destroy their possessions (e.g., smash their car).
4. Hitting a woman immediately renders all of the prior circumstances irrelevant.
5. Mutual fights between women and men are impossible.
We are definitely living in a society full of sissified men, glad I am not one of them. Cheers!
Two links that you can check out if you dare… 😉
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written: “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.”
“What man is a man who does not make the world better?”