The problem is that this whole idea is predicated on several problematic assumptions. Among them are that:
1. Women never hit anyone, including men.
2. Hitting women is somehow worse than any other forms of unilateral violence (e.g., women hitting men, men hitting weaker men, or adults hitting children).
3. Women never provoke men, with inflammatory actions that while not violence per se are designed to elicit a reaction, humiliate them, or destroy their possessions (e.g., smash their car).
4. Hitting a woman immediately renders all of the prior circumstances irrelevant.
5. Mutual fights between women and men are impossible.
We are definitely living in a society full of sissified men, glad I am not one of them. Cheers!
Two links that you can check out if you dare… 😉